Your UBB Contactless Debit Card
- These cards allow easy, fast and secure payments when shopping at various commercial locations. The new functionality is an exclusive benefit upon payment at shops, cafes, restaurants, petrol stations and many other sites.
- You use the most convenient payment instrument in both this country and abroad, as well as via Internet.
- The main advantage of a Debit Mastercard is that it can serve hotel bookings, renting cars, buying airplane tickets and other operations, previously accessible through credit cards only.
How to pay in a contactless manner?
- Contactless payments of small and larger amounts can be made at POS terminals in Bulgaria and abroad, bearing any of the following symbols for accepting this type of transactions.
- The convenience of contactless payments ensues from the fact that the card is always in your hands, thus enhancing your control while shopping.
- All you have to do is inform the merchant that you will make a contactless payment and then approach and hold the card close to the device until the terminal confirms the payment via a sound and light signal.
- A PIN code should be entered, if required by the terminal.
POS-terminals without contactless technology enable standard payments – via reading chip or magnetic stripe data, upon inserting the card in the card reader.